My Father's Arcade Games

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
...What the balls is happening here.

Let's see....

reply to ALL the posts!

Have ALL the machines!, yes - that is because they are pinball, not really, arcade games evolved for a reason, sounds like a good time for an orgy, ...old, well at least you don't have to pay a gas bill, especially with 1940s prices, you need puckman, hah! called it, you may not have to wake up to yours, but if you play your cards right you'll wake up to mine, your mum, I lolled, I'll touch your....oh nevermind... shitty app store, you're a biter eh? and pills are wonderful- make rape so much easier, dat ping, oooh- wantwantwant, I read that as bitch control..., cockmeat puree, I'll like that sweet icing off your...cupcake, ....there is nothing I can say without sounding gay, come back - wipe it off your mums chin etc etc, who died in an oil spill because of BP?, especially when i'm here, what speed test is that?, speedtests everywhere!, TOO LATE *fap fap fap*, ....fuck that shit, u mad bro?, not everything is about you TANJA, silly denden, o/, leave....now., since when can you 4chan someone?, and my lover, I do- all day every day, agreed, and she knows your massive cock, *points at sig* I don't think she can...., dat OT bro.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Just read /b/ and you'll understand.

4chaning something - The process of getting ALL the information on old memes. Used to be easy with Encyclopedia Dramatica, but OHI is too gay for that shit. To WHatPort80ish.