What's new

my ban appeal

kiridge

Level 1
Aug 19, 2011
Credits
kiridge - ban

i wrote on faction chat that i had xrayed. while this was true, it was only a test to see what the texture pack was like. i found two dungeons close to my faction base and that's it. i would very much like to unbanned so i can play one the server again, because its a very good server. if there is anything i can do to get myself unbanned please respond to me.​

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
kiridge - ban

i wrote on faction chat that i had xrayed. while this was true, it was only a test to see what the texture pack was like.​

I'm confused on what you mean here....

Did you use a modified Minecraft.jar to xray or did you use one of those retarded texture packs that lets you see through things?

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Does it matter either way? Everyone's excuse is that "I was trying it out". If you were really trying it out, you'd do it in SSP, not in SMP on a server that prohibits hacking. And it doesn't matter what you found, it matters that you still broke the server rules. If I rob a store and make it out with only 10$, does that mean I'm less guilty than the guy that got 500$?

kiridge

Level 1
Aug 19, 2011
Credits
tanja, if you see this, can you help me? i was unbanned and was allowed back on the server. then someone mentions that i was back on and noodle bans me again. all i was doing at the time was punching a tree.