What's new

my Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]: I will prefer to be admin but if you can only take me as a mod i will accepte it.

Minecraft Name: the_french_guy

Timezone: Paris (GMT+1)

Relevant Experience: I have alot of experience a have been admin iin 3 servers and moderator in 2 of other one i know quit a lot on hackers.( I am also admins in othere games like Cod4)

So it will be cool if you accepte me as a Mod Or Admin.

any pm i watch my emails every day: martin.scott@free.fr

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
This needs a large amount of work added. Look at other accepted applications for a clue as to the quality of content required.

Aug 10, 2011
Credits
it is not content that will improve stuff i have my ways, and i dont think so that i will need more content they can ask me at my email and i have experience in the kind of moderator or Admin so if they dont want me its fine.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Since you appear to be unwilling to expand on your application I don't feel that you will be able to follow instructions given by admins. Denied.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
And I believe these are posted openly for people to see them, not only for admins/mods. If you were unwilling to talk about your self, you seem fishy., and don't seem trustworthy, especially seeing how long other apps are.

And grammar.

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I love his attitude, "i have experience in the kind of moderator or Admin so if they dont want me its fine" he makes it sound like we lose.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I love his attitude, "i have experience in the kind of moderator or Admin so if they dont want me its fine" he makes it sound like we lose.

I agree.

My main problem with this is that you seem to assume that by saying 'i have mod and admin experience', you will instantly get the position. And, your post does not seem to have effort put into it. All other applications that people have liked on here have had time invested into them, and thought put into them. It was obvious that the person wanted the position. That's not the kind of thought I get from this application.

Also, you should probably spend some more time on the server. Finally, it would be good to not immediately apply for an Admin position! Nobody who has applied on these forums has ever been made an Admin immediately. And, when you do apply, you usually go through the Mediator cycle first, and then if you do great there, you get promoted to Moderator.

I urge you to look at this and consider reapplying in a week or two when you are more known with these things in mind.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
considering you should have atleast posted some pictures of you journey in the realm of "moderating and admin". and you could have given more details as to where and how you could benefit the server.

May i suggest applying to the mediator cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.