What's new

MW3 or BF3

Legojack261

Level 30
Jul 30, 2010
Credits
I'm casting a vote for Battlefield. Not to jump on the whole "lol cod sux forevur" bandwagon, but because I've always been a fan of BF and it's Conquest game mode, rather than the standard death match that many games already have. I for one actually liked playing through the Call of Duty series (or at least the single player campaigns), so I'm not 100% sure where all the CoD hate comes from. The multiplayer community? Because it's overrated? Because everybody else hates on it?

Also just going to throw this out there.

Battlefield 3

+Destructible terrain

+Drivable vehicles

+Conquest Gamemode

+Large maps BECAUSE of the Conquest Gamemode

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I'm casting a vote for Battlefield. Not to jump on the whole "lol cod sux forevur" bandwagon, but because I've always been a fan of BF and it's Conquest game mode, rather than the standard death match that many games already have. I for one actually liked playing through the Call of Duty series (or at least the single player campaigns), so I'm not 100% sure where all the CoD hate comes from. The multiplayer community? Because it's overrated? Because everybody else hates on it?

Also just going to throw this out there.

Battlefield 3

+Destructible terrain

+Drivable vehicles

+Conquest Gamemode

+Large maps BECAUSE of the Conquest Gamemode

I've disliked the CoD series post mw2 because mw2 was a crappy console port that alienated the pro cp gaming scene from the CoD series. ILY CoD 4forever.

Edit: awwwwwwww yeeeeee cp gaming

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Lol. Call of Duty has to be the cheapest FPS out there, at least other games attempt to have some sort of balance.

5iatm.png