What's new

MW3 or BF3?

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
It's basically MW2, with dedicated servers. Do you know what the ONLY problem with MW2 was? (Apart from G18s)

No dedicated servers.

Well played infinity ward, you have actually done what you NEEDED TO DO.

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Um, yeah for one, I'm on Xbox right now... and i realized that the problem was playing split screen with a certain fanboy-in-denial younger brother who was also the reason I did not get Battlefield 3. BTW, 4-5 weeks? An eternity to not play a game? It's a while, but not that long, for christ's sake. Also Tom, I already realized that MW2 showed that Infinity Ward did not give a shit about the PC, reducing 32 player limits with CoD4 to the consoles' 18 with MW2, what a bad move I must say. MW3 doesn't seem to favor the PC much either.

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
BTW, 4-5 weeks? An eternity to not play a game? It's a while, but not that long, for christ's sake.

I don't really understand what you mean by this. My point was that I played COD fairly recently and couldn't tell any difference, which makes my judgement more reliable.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Um, yeah for one, I'm on Xbox right now... and i realized that the problem was playing split screen with a certain fanboy-in-denial younger brother who was also the reason I did not get Battlefield 3. BTW, 4-5 weeks? An eternity to not play a game? It's a while, but not that long, for christ's sake. Also Tom, I already realized that MW2 showed that Infinity Ward did not give a shit about the PC, reducing 32 player limits with CoD4 to the consoles' 18 with MW2, what a bad move I must say. MW3 doesn't seem to favor the PC much either.

Doesn't favor the PC? I fail to see how not...We got dedicated servers. How else would you expect it to favor PC Gamers o_O? Except maybe some better graphics? But to be honest I like the MW3 graphics as they are.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
No, I mean the movement speed as well

Yes J3LLO They have slowed downed the running in MW3 BEcause they have a perk for it now