What's new

MUSIC

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Pretty much most of what holidaY listens to, plus angus/julia stone and some friend's bands that no-one here would know. When I game I generally listen to drum/bass, but when programming it's generally classical music or some kind of folk music.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Jazz, drum and bass, classical, acoustic drum and bass (I blame rflan), blues from 50's - 60's, jumpstyle and the occasional dubstep fix. I went through a three month Japanese death metal faze for some reason... (Anyone even know who Maximum the Hormone is?)

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
You missed it, you implied holidaY listed to him, and Tom said he listed to what holidaY listens to plus other stuff.

Soo. indirectly, you said Tom listens to Justen Beiber :p

Tom hates him sooo

???

Profit!

Kuro

Level 22
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
Daft Punk, Gorillaz, Pendulum, Royksopp, Smiley, Linkin Park, Do As Infinity, and Beethoven forgot to add Norha Jones, and random song i hear in all yalls backgrounds

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Hmm interesting thread.

Well my playlist usually consists of something along the lines of:

-Foo Fighters

-La Roux

-Adele

-Avril Lavigne

-Jimi Hendrix

-Nightwish

-Serenia (Swedish group)

-Apocalyptica (Metallica on Cellos!!)

-A random assortment of organ pieces (Widor's Tocatta, Sortie in Eb[really fun piece, should listen], Final Fantasy Organ pieces usually based around "Castle Pandemonium" and such)

-Inoue Joe (Jap pop)

-The Hellsing theme! and similar jazz

-A random assortment of piano pieces usually based around Final Fantasy at the moment (similar applies to guitar)

-Goo Goo Dolls!

-I have currently been in a huge Phil Collins (or more specifically "Disney") phase thanks to my girl.

-Acapella and choir pieces such as Alexander's Ragtime Band style, themes from a variety of games and movies and bigger pieces of like Hymn to Apollo and Domine Salvum Fac.

-Been listening to alot of DJ Hixxy and Tiesto recently. Tiesto's arrangements of music from movies is pretty good.

-Anything chilled out for a good evening (so acoustic stuff supplied by Noodle usually).

....and alot more.