What's new

Mr_Fusspot's App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Fusspot

Level 1
Sep 13, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]:hopefully Admin but i don't think you are ready for me to do that, maybe just a moderator.

Minecraft Name:Mr_Fusspot

Timezone:EST, USA

Relevant Experience:I have been an admin on a server (They were not anyone i knew in real life) but most of them have been shut down, and mod on a couple others. I have been a admin on Blitzcraft server ask Echo he has been on the server, and mod on a server that was so long ago I don't remember the name.I have lots of experience with hackers and i will obey the rules given to me.I will help the server by making it a better place (whatever that means on a PVP server.) and a more hacker free space than it already is.I will do anything that will help the server.

Thank you for reading this and please consider it.If you do not think i should be a admin or a mod then please just put me on the list for a mediator.

Mr_Fusspot

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
i suggest you add a bit more detail (What servers youve administrated, how you can help aggression, etc...) and just spiff it up a bit. other than that, nice job :)

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I suggest that you should apply for a Mediator position before a Moderator. Moderators have extensive access to our forums, our staff areas, and our systems. It's not really a position given lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.