What's new

Mob Spawning Issuses

hooty203

Level 18
Oct 22, 2011
Credits
I have posted many threads on the mob problem and still no action has been taken. I think I have a reasonable way to satisfy everyone.

Problems:

- Animals being killed and because of new spawning patterns not re-spawning anywhere close to the area they were killed in. so those in need of mob items cannot trap and farm for the items.

Solution:

- Admins could spawn mobs iin a closed area once a week and sell them and allow people to purchase an animal and take it home by caring wheat or admins could sell the mob but tp to a faction base and spawn it there. (most would prefer that it is spawned at base)

Problem I cant solve:

- Animals disappearing from my basement breeding room. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Well, I told you why it's happening, so to solve your problem go to enemy bases and kill their animals. Yo, there's such thing as logic. If there's something too much of, destroy some of it.

hooty203

Level 18
Oct 22, 2011
Credits
That isn't the problem the new mob spawning pattern causes ONE group of animals to spawn once killed that area will no longer be spawned on.