What's new

Microsoft Confirms Xbox Game Pass June 2024 Wave 2 Lineup

Microsoft has confirmed the games coming to Xbox Game Pass during the second half of June 2024. Highlights include EA Sports FC 24, My Time at Sandrock, and Robin Hood – Sherwood Builders.

Out today, June 18, is The Chinese Room’s Still Wakes the Deep (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) as a day-one title. IGN’s Still Wakes the Deep review returned a 6/10. We said: “Still Wakes the Deep's nearly on-rails structure and ineffective scares undersell its otherwise fantastic setting.”

Tomorrow, June 19, My Time at Sandrock (Cloud, Console, and PC) hits Game Pass. IGN awarded My Time at Sandrock an 8/10. We said: “Whether collecting resources, building items, or passing the day away playing minigames with townies, My Time at Sandrock is a joy.”

Then, on June 20, 2D sandbox RPG Keplerth (PC) hits PC Game Pass. Following that, on June 25 EA Sports FC 24 (Cloud, Console, and PC) hits PC Game Pass and Ultimate via EA Play amid the ongoing Euro 2024 tournament.

Image & Form's platform mining Metroidvania SteamWorld Dig (Cloud and Console) follows on June 26 alongside its sequel, SteamWorld Dig 2 (Console and PC), which returns to the Game Pass library. Then, rounding out Wave 2 of June 2024’s lineup, MeanAstronauts open-world RPG Robin Hood – Sherwood Builders (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) hits Game Pass on June 27.

Xbox Game Pass June 2024 Wave 2 lineup:

As usual, a number of games leave Game Pass alongside this refresh. You get a 20% membership discount on games you would like to keep.

Leaving Game Pass on June 30 are:

And leaving July 5 is Cricket 22 (Cloud, Console, and PC).

Wesley is the UK News Editor for IGN. Find him on Twitter at @wyp100. You can reach Wesley at wesley_yinpoole@ign.com or confidentially at wyp100@proton.me.

Continue reading...