What's new

[Mediator app] mattd22

Mattd22

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits

Faction: RMMrecruit

Experience moderating: I have been an op and was a few days short until i gained my moderator abilities but the server crashed.

Past punishments: Shooting from spawn.

I would love to be a mediator because i am a loyal and nice person and don't call people " gay pussies and F*** faces in compition. I know the rules of the sever pretty whell and have been on for at least 7 months. I am really dedicated to this sever and it would mean alot to me being a mediator or atleast to do somthing that would make the mods/admins life on this server much easier. I know that people should always get a warning and if i ever found someone xraying i would jail them and report them to a mod/admin. Thank you very much for reading this and putting your time and effort into it. -matt. I know i cannot leave this out because i will DIE of guilt and it will make me feel really bad about my self but i was caught 4-5 months ago for x-raying by madmockers. I spent my time in the xrayer jail mining 2,000 blocks with my wooden pick axe and i changed alot from that time. I am SO sorry and felt terrible about my self for doing those actions. Once again thank you so much for reading this. -matt

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Sorry but considering the time you've been on this server plus previous x-rayer punishment it is my opinion that you would not make an acceptable moderator at this time. Unless some of the other Admins disagree, this is denied.

Mattd22

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Sorry but considering the time you've been on this server plus previous x-rayer punishment it is my opinion that you would not make an acceptable moderator at this time. Unless some of the other Admins disagree, this is denied.

ok thanks