[Mediator app] mattd22

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mattd22, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Mattd22

Mattd22 Level 4

Credit:
    ₹0.0

Faction: RMMrecruit

Experience moderating: I have been an op and was a few days short until i gained my moderator abilities but the server crashed.

Past punishments: Shooting from spawn.

I would love to be a mediator because i am a loyal and nice person and don't call people " gay pussies and F*** faces in compition. I know the rules of the sever pretty whell and have been on for at least 7 months. I am really dedicated to this sever and it would mean alot to me being a mediator or atleast to do somthing that would make the mods/admins life on this server much easier. I know that people should always get a warning and if i ever found someone xraying i would jail them and report them to a mod/admin. Thank you very much for reading this and putting your time and effort into it. -matt. I know i cannot leave this out because i will DIE of guilt and it will make me feel really bad about my self but i was caught 4-5 months ago for x-raying by madmockers. I spent my time in the xrayer jail mining 2,000 blocks with my wooden pick axe and i changed alot from that time. I am SO sorry and felt terrible about my self for doing those actions. Once again thank you so much for reading this. -matt

2. officerthegeek

officerthegeek Level 40

Credit:
    ₹25.0
    You know, the "xrayer jail mining" is a punishment. And didn't Mad join like 2-3 months ago?

3. Mattd22

Mattd22 Level 4

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Idk, and yes i did know that it was a punishment im sorry for my mistake.....

4. MadMockers

MadMockers Level 16

Credit:
    - ₹10.2
  5. Mattd22

Mattd22 Level 4

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    Oh yeah sorry bout that :p i wrote 13 instead of 12 and i copy and pasted my other one so it stayed at 13 sorry :p

6. Woody2371

Woody2371 Level 47

Credit:
    - ₹30.4
    Sorry but considering the time you've been on this server plus previous x-rayer punishment it is my opinion that you would not make an acceptable moderator at this time. Unless some of the other Admins disagree, this is denied.

7. Mattd22

Mattd22 Level 4

Credit:
    ₹0.0
    ok thanks