Status
Not open for further replies.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Im not sure, I have seen a bit of activity on Noodle's and Danny's server, with various projects going on in both servers.

Sure we have not been organized, but hopefully with these changes we can try to pull our selves together (Charging head first into a full blown PvP server while disorganized was a cool idea, but bad in the situation)

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Well unfortunately, as avid as this discussion seems, Charles and foundation members are no longer able to reply. Also due to the topic swinging far off the subject I will now be locking this thread. If you wish to carry on this discussion, please do so in another thread. Thank you.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
No but it is in the RMM section, which I will take care of. I don't need any of you moderating it.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
This thread is locked. Regardless of your views on this being an RMM section, I am an admin of this entire server, not just an individual section. This is an extremely old and very expired topic and has gone wildly off point. If you unlock this thread I will simply move it to a section I manage and lock it there. Regardless, under the rules of these boards, this thread needs locking.

Dakry

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
And to the contrary, the thread is not locked. This thread contains RMM business, I want it open to the discussion of our members. If you really need to satisfy your need to lock a thread go somewhere else.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Honestly, This thread is dead. The information we needed to know from OfficerPoopFace he has already given.

As he is an ex-member of my battalion, I am gonna request that if you wanna discuss people leaving, start a new thread for it. Lets not turn his leaving into bad blood by trampling all over his resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.