Laithes' low-level Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
First off I'd like to say that I only want this position if I can retain faction /leader/mod/member of the RMM, any of the above would be acceptable. I'm seeking a position where I can't influence my clan's standing in the game other than that of maybe commanding a bit of respect. I do not, not want any /give commands or any thing that involves item spawning.

My Proposal: Create a new moderation/(Mediation?) rank so that faction members can retain their positions. This would have the perms that I highlight below for mine.

Position Wanted: Moderator with reduced perms (Kick, Ban, Mute,Jail, and global announcement)( Or the "Mediator" rank I proposed above.)

Minecraft Name:laithes

Timezone: -5 UTC (EST)

Relevant Experience:Well, I've got OP privileges on the RMM home server, and an in-clan RP server with more strict rules than the aforementioned home server. I have also hosted my own small (1-7 people) training and SDK's gun mod servers for clan members to play on, both bukkit and vanilla, so I have experience in working with most commands and a few plug-ins (Permisions, Essentials, WorldEdit, a bit of War) I've also moderated a freebuild server before, never banned anyone, but I garnered some decent moderator experience, what constitutes a ban, and what doesn't. Hope you take this seriously and consider my non-standard request and proposal.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Thank you Laithes. We'll discuss this when Noodle is back from vacation if you don't mind.

- Dannie

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Perfectly fine, also maybe add that "Mediators" couldn't work on disputes that involve their faction, just to clear up any possible bias.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Want me to re-write a mediator application seeing as I'm applying for that? Or will this suffice?

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
You're too entrenched in the RMM for anything above mediator. And with your position in HC we're not sure how much time you'll have

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I'm back to Warrant Officer And I meant that does my proposal of the mediator rank and the implications towards taking it instead of moderator count enough? Or should I re-write a mediator application?

Status
Not open for further replies.