What's new

King_Kaitzer's Perma Ban Appeal

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
As you may know my IGN is King_Kaitzer. I have been banned once on Aggression for multiple reasons such as Mulitaccounting and Exploiting lag, which was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I don't do many bad things on Aggression, I help out players and tell them how to get started with /Help and /Rules. I've never been ranked up because I rage and got banned once, was about to get [Legend] but I had gotten banned a second time. The reason why I'm making is this because I want to tell you the whole story. It was Christmas Eve 2011, late night I went to Garf's house and told me to help him move stuff from a base. So I got on and helped him. It came to thought that the faction (RMM) had moved all their stuff because most of the chests were missing. British had made another faction (RMMTemp) and claimed some land nearby. So it was clearly abandoned (To us), so we searched some of the chests and took some items, i had dropped all 28 stacks of red stone. I'm admitting that we took stuff and i knew that the faction plugin was screwed up. I knew raiding bases but prohibited and PvP was disabled, if any raiding were to take place the player would be banned. The place had been griefed before we had gotten there. I'm not denying that i didn't raid the base cause i did. I'm sorry that I did what was announced not to do.Not to mention I don't know why Aggression isn't on the top for best servers. I've been to all those server's none of them beat Aggression. I know the Staff work really hard to make this server bad ass. If this took time from your busy schedule's I'm sorry but i had to clarify what happened. I know what I did was wrong. I hoped I wouldn't ever get banned again after the first time, but i did :(. I shouldn't of helped with the raiding, It was was a big mistake to scavenge the place. Also Echo, I'm sorry about the information in the Private Messages, we were sitting by each other and observing our ban appeals while we looked for good servers like Aggression. I didn't know that could actually cause a problem, therefore i Promise if any more Pm's that were private would go on a Different site. The other account (Kaitzer) was Garf's friends account, but asked for it back. The main reason why I bought another account was mainly to play on Aggression with all the cool people and the friendly staff. Since I've gotten banned I've only been on Minecraft three or four times. It's not like it used to be, where i loved to play Minecraft on my favorite server Aggression. There's no server out there that beats Aggression. Since my time off Aggression, I've been on Gears of War 3 to pass the time. With the new Re-Up system and Bad Ass DLC, I'm currently rank 9 in the world for ranked Team Deathmatch. I've been up to date with all the new DLC and skin's that are coming out for Gears of War 3. Since Minecraft has been boring lately, I've been trying out all the other servers which has been a waste of fun. I've been on the forums lately, checking whats new to the server. I really want to get back into Aggression, to play with my Cousin and have a good time with players. I'm terribly sorry if I have used up time on any staff's schedule, but I have information for ya'll. It been real boring these days without playing a little Minecraft and having fun on a cool server. I know now what i did was wrong, I should of never raided anybody while the faction plugin was screwed up. I'm sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to cause an trouble with the staff. I didn't mean to anger any staff with my doings. Yet again I'm terribly sorry for doing what i did.

Sincerely,

King_Kaitzer

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
I don't think you should be unbanned. This appeal is a suck up to admins, going on and on about how great the server is and how you play Gears of War. You barely went into depth on why you should be unbanned, just saying "I shouldn't have done . . . ". Bad appeal, you need to talk more about why you should get unbanned more than how much you love the server.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
you need to talk more about why you should get unbanned

I really don't understand this comment. You just want me to Say I SHOULD GET UNBANNED because...? Refrase: I want to get unbanned because there is no good server out there that is good, i like this server a lot. I didn't put much thought into what i was doing that day. I really would like to have another chance on Aggression and have fun like I used two. All I did in the past was a big fuck up, I put that stuff behind me.

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
I don't think you should be unbanned. This appeal is a suck up to admins, going on and on about how great the server is and how you play Gears of War. You barely went into depth on why you should be unbanned, just saying "I shouldn't have done . . . ". Bad appeal, you need to talk more about why you should get unbanned more than how much you love the server.

Think of it from his point, He knows that he is wrong and there is nothing more to say, the server is great an there isnt another server like this one. There isnt really anything else he can say like i said, he knows he was wrong.

stumpy8888

Level 6
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
This is a fantastic appeal, I say that he should be unbanned, for how long I've known him on Aggression he is a really nice guy and he is really helpful to others! like me when I really needed a faction him AND garf were the only nice people on at that time, so they were able to let me into ThePros, I rest my case.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
It was clearly written NOT to raid bases until the 26th, be they abandoned or not. You raided our base though.

Garf may be unbanned because that was his only punishment, but you also broke a few other rules before. Many of us have talked with Echo and others about this, and if memory serves he has the same opinion.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
You obviously did something wrong, and you further fought that you didn't in your last appeal. At this point, you have to argue why you're a good player and why you benefit the server. You've been ranting on no good servers, Gears of war, and all this shit. You don't know just how deep you dug yourself in the ban-hole when you argued in your last appeal. I'm saying that you need to talk more about why you're a positive player and why the server would want you rather than "No other good servers so I'm stuck with you"

--- merged: Jan 29, 2012 at 4:14 PM ---

I really don't understand this comment. You just want me to Say I SHOULD GET UNBANNED because...? Refrase: I want to get unbanned because there is no good server out there that is good, i like this server a lot. I didn't put much thought into what i was doing that day. I really would like to have another chance on Aggression and have fun like I used two. All I did in the past was a big fuck up, I put that stuff behind me.

No. Not "I want", but "I should". Theres a large difference. We have lots of people here, and you're just one more who broke the rules. Why should you get an unban? What makes you so special? You broke into a base knowing you couldn't and arged you're appeal. Is that it?

--

Note that I'm trying to help you here, not be a douche >.<

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
I'm a positive player on Aggression because I'm nice to most players. I nearly greet every new person about the /Help and /Rules. If someone needed something i would've helped them get it. I don't do much bad things on the server to make it bad or anything. I've never said F this server or This server sucks because I like this server. I may have disliked the server at a certain point but never hated it. This is the only good server i play on. I benefit the server by helping out players and actually convince them to stay instead of join and leave. I've told people about Aggression, and how it's the best server out there. If I meant to argue in my last thread I'm sorry for it

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I'm a positive player on Aggression because I'm nice to most players. I nearly greet every new person about the /Help and /Rules. If someone needed something i would've helped them get it. I don't do much bad things on the server to make it bad or anything. I've never said F this server or This server sucks because I like this server. I may have disliked the server at a certain point but never hated it. This is the only good server i play on. I benefit the server by helping out players and actually convince them to stay instead of join and leave. I've told people about Aggression, and how it's the best server out there. If I meant to argue in my last thread I'm sorry for it

Played not play

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I'm impressed with the effort he put in (simply writing that much is a sign of dedication). A situation like the factions breakdown that happened before is unlikely to happen again so it would be a fairly risk-less pardon. I doubt he would break the rules again as he's realised how good Aggression is compared to the shitfest of crappy servers out in the public realm. Also, let's not need to go back to players like Dasb00t and various others with "x" amount of successful appeals for crimes much worse than getting greedy.