What's new

Jordtzx's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
I am sorry for saying that admins abused there powers, it was a easy mistake as i wasn't aware of the /stack that vips get. I was also not aware of the fact that i would get ban if i gave Wrong admin abuse claim. I want to be UN banned because i am bored and aggression is my favorite server. I'm am sorry for what i have done, in the future i'm going to ask Noodle before i make a claim.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Yeah it wasn't because it was a wrong admin abuse that you got banned, it was because you should of PM'ed it to Noodle, as stated in the last one someone made, as well as in the rules.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Jordtx, read the fucking rules before you start derping around next time.

Here is the rule we're talking about:

Complaining against a staff member should only take place on the forum via private message.

- In the unlikely case of you having a problem with a Admin, Moderator or Mediator both in game and on the forum we ask you to contact @The Noodle via personal conversation on this forum.

It says PM. NOT create a thread. In previous threads made about admin abuse we warned the next person to do so would get a 1 week ban. This is what I've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.