What's new

Jailed for tping in combat.

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
I fell in a hole in rmm's spawn base, left faction and /spawned. It was 3 or more secs out of combat otherwise i could not spawn. Technically i was not tping in combat or else i would not be able to /spawn. thanks for reading my apeal

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
I was watching this incident as it happened. I know you were in combat because you were hit, and it was maybe 8 or 9 seconds after you tped. Its a 20 second delay in combat, and I'm not sure if leaving your faction while in combat and /spawning negates the 20 second combat delay. I do however, have a strong feeling that it wasn't 20 seconds.

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
I was watching this incident as it happened. I know you were in combat because you were hit, and it was maybe 8 or 9 seconds after you tped. Its a 20 second delay in combat, and I'm not sure if leaving your faction while in combat and /spawning negates the 20 second combat delay. I do however, have a strong feeling that it wasn't 20 seconds.

then maybe it shouldnt let you spawn after 20 sec so in the future other aggression players dont get jailed for this. just a thought

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
Gomlv, you have a history of breaking the rules now.

Maybe we should ban players instead of jailing them when they break rules, so in the future other aggression players don't have to put up with rule breakers. just a thought.

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
Gomlv, you have a history of breaking the rules now.

Maybe we should ban players instead of jailing them when they break rules, so in the future other aggression players don't have to put up with rule breakers. just a thought.

Didnt think i was breaking a rule this time.. Wouldnt break a rule when im on thin ice. I dont want to get perm banned. I was not in combat at the time and i thought it was okay. Sorry you feel that i should be banned. And im sorry, for yet again breaking a rule.