What's new
Jun 13, 2018
Credits
I am MM3 Nathaniel A. Miller, USN Ret. I served in the United States Navy (With Distinction) and though brief my Navy career was very profitable... and VERY fun for me... It opened my eyes to a really screwed up world and what is going on right now... (the horror and turmoil). When you scream in panic yell HEY MM3!!!

For those who do not know me: I am 45 and I am originally from Galefornea (California in Schwarzenegger-eze) Born in S. Cal and raised in the Bay Area (Around San Francisco area)... I am as i said formerly NAVY through and through, (2nd generation NAVY)... I am an Information Technology Major and have spent about 20+ years in Inf Tech arena in many fields. Mostly Windows Admin, Linux/Unix Admin, Operations, Mainframes, Tech Support, Backup Operations (Storage Administrator). NOW retired Professionally... but still very active in Inf Tech... I am currently a Server Admin/Systems Administrator (Off the record) for another TS 3 Organization. I am building them a Gaming Server/TS Server.., a REAL one... A Corporate R6 class Server... *** Specs: For Any Techie interested -- is at Bottom for our current project... --

I have turned Writer, I write Science Fiction/Fantasy and have over 60 short stories, 2 serials and 4 novellas to my credit (mostly posted on websites) but a few shorts have been posted in mags and publications. I have been writing off and on for the last 20+ years as well, and found a nice area to concentrate on...(starting from Jr High up to College) and a following of fans who have read and said I should publish... (going to hopefully soon as I am getting my material together for a collection of short stories and other stuff)

Hope to see you all on your TS server.

Respectfully,
MM3 Nathaniel Miller, USN Ret.
(Protected Veteran/Gentleman Writer)

Lead Admin/Systems Administrator - The FlightSimXCo TS Server --

"Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?"

R.Lee Ermy - Gunnery Sgt Hartman (Full Metal Jacket)

=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=
Specifications of Server being built --- for ANY techie interested.

--> It is a REAL server from Corporate (Retired and Refurbished for reuse in Industry)

HP Proliant ML350 R6 Class Server
-------------------------------------------------
2.4 Ghz Dual Xeon Intel Processors (6 core) --
Planned upgrade to 8 core (3.1 GHz) Xeon Intel Processors

96 GB Ram
(*Planned upgrade to 144 GB Ram)

5+ TB of HDD space (4 Western Digital TB SATA HDD)
(using ICE DOCK array for Quick Swap and HOT swap)
(*Planned Upgrading to 4 x 5 TB Western Digital HDD)

Dual Raid 6 Array using 8 x 150 GB SSD/SAS Drives (for all gaming servers)

Windows Server 2016 OS (Licensed)

This server is for TS 3 / Web-server/Gaming Servers of 25+ games Supported --

Acquired - April 27, 2018
Assembled May, 20, 2018

Deployment Deadline: August 1, 2018
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Jun 13, 2018
Credits
Is there a old Hong kong Airport in the Flight sim? would love to fly over the walled city and see what it would look like.

Yea the old airport is still in FSX... when you take off and land watch out for the mountain there... taking off veer left or right or end up a hood ornament off a rock.... landing bring it in and then a hard left or right in... it helps to line up but in bad conditions flying its also a pain in the ass when you can't see a damn thing. :)

MM3 Miller