What's new

ILU

Mircea

Level 5
Jul 15, 2011
Credits
Not really that much to say.I am making this thread to show that my one man faction is operational and that I intend to pay the 500 $ as soon as possible. I mostly keep to myself and i am generaly not hostile to players that don't tresspass on my propriety or attack me. See you guys ingame:D

Serban19

Level 0
Oct 2, 2011
Credits
Update: It's actually a two man faction right now:) Mircea and me run the MlovesC faction, and as Mircea previously stated we're not generally hostile to players unless they trespass our territory, in which case they better come prepared for we will show no mercy (recent enemy faction sieges and raids speak for themselves).

It seems that our faction thread lacks the recruiting info bit Mr. admin..

So to fix that we want to let everyone know that we are currently looking for future members. If anyone is interested in joining please feel free to leave us a message with your thoughts and most importantly your Skype name (you'll have to own a microphone for that, we will not provide you with one) in order for us to have a small chat to verify your credentials and give you more details. Be advised, in order to be accepted and complete the recruitment process you will have to pay a fee, of course in Minecraft currency that is, which will be set during our conversation on Skype. We hope you understand this is necessary since it's the matter of trust we are actually concerned of, it's quite difficult to find someone who is trustworthy to be honest.. Nonetheless, we can assure you the amount of coins you will have to pay will be reasonable!

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

P.S. : We're from Romania, so if any fellow countryman sees this, that's one more reason for you to enroll. Don't be a stranger now, give us a shout and show some love.

Mircea

Level 5
Jul 15, 2011
Credits
Minor update: The faction's name is MlovesC now, not ILU, that was a paceholder. Nevertheless , i shall make a new thread if necessary.