What's new

I have learned from my mistakes! :)

Jan 26, 2012
Credits
Hi im l2elaxingNOOB and i got jailed for xraying a month ago. Please, can i get out again? i've deleted the mod and i understand now how isiot i were who used it! So please, please let me out again, it wont happen again! :)

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
I would be leaning towards no.

Not only is your appeal terrible, this wasn't the only account you xrayed on. You (or your friends, or you and your friends) xrayed on the accounts "Gx_Power", "l2elaxx", and "l2elaxxNOOB", gaining a total of 400 diamonds, within the first 3 days of the map reset.

All this while applying for mediator, no less, which I can only would have been abused to also give yourself some sort of illegitimate advantage.

So no. I think you are a fairly dishonest person who will take any method possible to gain an advantage, legitimate or not, and I am not convinced that it won't happen again, as tempting as the smiley face is.

Jan 26, 2012
Credits
WTF! I have xrayed once, and that was the day you busted us, and it was Gx_Power and l2elax who xrayed the most! The mod is deleted and i WONT USE IT AGAIN. I would be pleased to play on your sever again, seriously, it is a very good server!