What's new

Hooty203 and Hooty 827 Perma Ban Appeal

hooty203

Level 18
Oct 22, 2011
Credits
Dear, Server Staff

I was just banned moments ago along with one of my alt accounts for x-ray hacks. I fully admit that I have x-rayed but not to the extent believed (which I know changes almost nothing, I still x-rayed). Me and 2 of my friends and myself have found it quite beneficial to share our accounts. I own have the two Hooty accounts and they own camathison and schowdog. Back to my punishment, it was fair in all ways to ban me for my x-ray hacks. I have removed them and I have changed my account passwords to make sure my friends do not x-ray on my account. the reason I say I have not x-rayed to the extent believed is because my friends had used my accounts many a time to x-ray bases and mine most of time it was not me but the final offense was me on multiple accounts I was attempting to find ways into a base with x-ray when we were jailed/banned. Conclusion; I have changed my ways and will no longer x-ray on aggression and I'am no longer sharing accounts.

Please consider unbanning me I have donated to aggression and hope to get to continue to play on this great server.

Thank you for your time aggression staff members.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
While I think it is great that you are (finally) coming clean, I will point out that the account that you were using yesterday, Camathison, did quite a bit of xraying. 67 diamonds, to be exact. You're excuse that you have not xrayed to the extent believed is baseless.

Also, the amount of lying you did to me in server was a bit ridiculous. But again, it's good to see you are coming clean now.

hooty203

Level 18
Oct 22, 2011
Credits
I sincerely apologize for ATTEMPTING to lye to the staff but I come clean now and I realize that 67 diamonds looks bad and is a large amount but this is one of the only times I have gone so crazy. This is mainly because I finally felt comfortable doing it. Bad Idea

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Unbanned only because you came clean.

Don't dig x-ray looking holes either, because you WILL get banned.

Please give the 60+ diamonds you x-rayed to an Admin to be destroyed, as they were gained through unfair means.

hooty203

Level 18
Oct 22, 2011
Credits
Tom and MadMockerz,

Thank you very much for teaching me a lesson and taking your time to appeal my ban. I must say I'am impressed by your client MadMockerz but I wish you had not caught me because now my reputation is absolutely ruined :( but overall thank you very much.

hooty203

Level 18
Oct 22, 2011
Credits
Tom,

May I ask why I'am stilled banned on hooty203 and hooty827 and of course I will return the diamonds and the diamond pick I got through X-Ray

hooty203

Level 18
Oct 22, 2011
Credits
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOMOWSEX sounds deliscious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
nom nom 67 Diamonds isnt shit :p. k maybe in 1 run it is

But I get lots of diamonds from digging on diamond level in 1 direction hah. I have a Tunnel that goes 2,000 coordinates in 1 direction.