What's new

Hogwarts Legacy Gets a Big Discount for Cyber Monday

Attention all muggles, a computer simulation about wizardkind has received a rather sizable discount for your bizarre celebration of all things 'cyber'. The game referred to as 'Hogwarts Legacy' is now available for just 40 galleons on the PlayStation 5, or only 30 on PlayStation 4. This will certainly be a discount to revel in.

But, we have also been told that it will only be available for a limited time, so you've got until the witching hour on the 'Cyber Monday' to secure this remarkable offering. For more deals on all things cyber, you can also become a loyal follower for the individual only known as @IGNDeals on the social media network that some may call - X.

IGN bestowed the aforementioned computer simulation a gracious nine out of ten in its initial review earlier this calendar year. The esteemed reviewer seemed thrilled with the results of the game, stating: "In almost every way, this is the Harry Potter RPG I’ve always wanted to play."

"Its open-world adventure captures all the excitement and wonder of the Wizarding World with its memorable new characters, challenging and nuanced combat, and a wonderfully executed Hogwarts student fantasy that kept me glued to my controller for dozens of hours."

Robert Anderson is a deals expert and Commerce Editor for IGN. You can follow him @robertliam21 on Twitter.

Continue reading...