SameTeem
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
What's new
Featured content
Media
Resources
Free TeamSpeak Channel
TeamSpeak
TeamSpeak
Vote
Rank System
Make a Channel
Free Channel Information
Servers
Sourcebans
New posts
SameTeem
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
Featured content
Media
Resources
Free TeamSpeak Channel
TeamSpeak
Vote
Rank System
Make a Channel
Free Channel Information
Servers
Sourcebans
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Download TeamSpeak Today
Proudly sponsored by TeamSpeak
Forums
News and Announcements
Gaming News
Hitman Dev Pulls All Conor McGregor Content From Sale, Walks Away From Collaboration Following Court Ruling
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Admin" data-source="post: 65596" data-attributes="member: 1"><p>Hitman developer IO Interactive has announced plans to pull all the game’s Conor McGregor content from sale after a woman won a civil rape case against him.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Last week, a woman who accused McGregor of raping her won her claim against him for €248,000 (approx $260,500) in damages in a civil case brought before the High Court in Dublin. McGregor has said he plans to appeal.</p><p></p><p>McGregor appears in Hitman World of Assassination as part of the Elusive Target mission, The Disruptor, which features his likeness and voiceover work. The Disruptor returned to Hitman earlier this month as part of the Free Starter Pack for new players and as an Elusive Target for existing Hitman players.</p><p></p><p></p><p>The Disruptor mission was made available on November 15 and was set to run until December 8. IO also sold the $5 Disruptor DLC pack, which gave players permanent access to The Ostentatious, an arcade contract featuring The Disruptor, as well as a new outfit, items, and a set of cosmetics for the freelancer house. This will no longer be sold, and trailers advertising McGregor's Hitman collaboration have been made private.</p><p></p><p>Here’s the official blurb on The Disruptor mission, per IO Interactive.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>IO issued a <a href="https://x.com/Hitman/status/1861049881160273921" target="_blank">statement</a> on its decision today, November 25:</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>There is no suggestion in the statement that IO plans to remove the Conor McGregor content Hitman players already own.</p><p></p><p>IO is currently working on <a href="https://www.ign.com/articles/project-007-io-interactive-young-bond-for-gamers-trilogy" target="_blank">a new James Bond game it hopes will mark the start of a new trilogy</a>.</p><p></p><p></p><p><em>Wesley is the UK News Editor for IGN. Find him on Twitter at @wyp100. You can reach Wesley at <a href="mailto:wesley_yinpoole@ign.com">wesley_yinpoole@ign.com</a> or confidentially at <a href="mailto:wyp100@proton.me">wyp100@proton.me</a>.</em></p><p></p><p><a href="https://www.ign.com/articles/hitman-dev-pulls-all-conor-mcgregor-content-from-sale-walks-away-from-collaboration-following-court-ruling" target="_blank">Continue reading...</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Admin, post: 65596, member: 1"] Hitman developer IO Interactive has announced plans to pull all the game’s Conor McGregor content from sale after a woman won a civil rape case against him. Last week, a woman who accused McGregor of raping her won her claim against him for €248,000 (approx $260,500) in damages in a civil case brought before the High Court in Dublin. McGregor has said he plans to appeal. McGregor appears in Hitman World of Assassination as part of the Elusive Target mission, The Disruptor, which features his likeness and voiceover work. The Disruptor returned to Hitman earlier this month as part of the Free Starter Pack for new players and as an Elusive Target for existing Hitman players. The Disruptor mission was made available on November 15 and was set to run until December 8. IO also sold the $5 Disruptor DLC pack, which gave players permanent access to The Ostentatious, an arcade contract featuring The Disruptor, as well as a new outfit, items, and a set of cosmetics for the freelancer house. This will no longer be sold, and trailers advertising McGregor's Hitman collaboration have been made private. Here’s the official blurb on The Disruptor mission, per IO Interactive. IO issued a [URL='https://x.com/Hitman/status/1861049881160273921']statement[/URL] on its decision today, November 25: There is no suggestion in the statement that IO plans to remove the Conor McGregor content Hitman players already own. IO is currently working on [URL='https://www.ign.com/articles/project-007-io-interactive-young-bond-for-gamers-trilogy']a new James Bond game it hopes will mark the start of a new trilogy[/URL]. [I]Wesley is the UK News Editor for IGN. Find him on Twitter at @wyp100. You can reach Wesley at [email]wesley_yinpoole@ign.com[/email] or confidentially at [email]wyp100@proton.me[/email].[/I] [url="https://www.ign.com/articles/hitman-dev-pulls-all-conor-mcgregor-content-from-sale-walks-away-from-collaboration-following-court-ruling"]Continue reading...[/url] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
News and Announcements
Gaming News
Hitman Dev Pulls All Conor McGregor Content From Sale, Walks Away From Collaboration Following Court Ruling
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top