What's new

Here's How to Get a Big Discount on Helldivers 2 for PS5 in the UK

Helldivers 2 is an absolute gaming giant right now, with consistent updates for the live-service shooter, and plenty to be excited about for the future, there's never been a better time to pick up the game and join the fight to spread managed democracy! If you're looking for the best deal on the game for PS5 in the UK, we've saved you some time and found it for you.

If you want to pick up the Helldivers 2 Super Citizen Edition for £49.99, beforehand buy the £50 PS Gift Card and use code PLAY15 at Currys, knocking an additional 15% off the overall cost, and now costing £42.50 instead. For Helldivers 2 standard edition on PS5, for £35, there's even a £35 Gift Card which can be bought for £29.75 using the PLAY15 promo code as well. Apply this discounted credit to your account, and then make your purchase -- it's as easy as that.

Plus, a great benefit of this trick is that it's digital-friendly, so anyone can save and download the game right away. This is the latest PlayStation Gift Card trick, in which you can save an extra 15% on top of all your digital PS5 purchases. Plus, if you want to maximize your savings, you'd be better off buying the top gift card available. This time it's the £100 card which can instead be bought for £85 with code PLAY15, which is a massive £15 in savings on top of any deals already available in the Spring Sale.

If you make a lot of digital purchases throughout the year, it's worth loading your account up as much as possible while this deal is still on. We've seen similar offers before sell out or expire in a short space of time, so there's no time to lose. For even more epic UK deals, ensure you're following @IGNUKDeals on Twitter/X as well.

We gave Helldivers 2 a resounding 9/10 in our review, stating that: "Helldivers 2 is the rare modern multiplayer game that does almost everything right. It gives you a ton of freedom, feels fantastic to play, and has a smart progression system that doesn’t nickel and dime you or rely too much on a paid battle pass. It manages to keep its missions fresh by introducing a ton of enemies, modifiers, and objectives, and varying them in interesting ways."

"When I’m not Helldiving, I’m thinking about Helldiving, counting down the time until my next drop. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to pour myself a nice, hot cup of Liber-tea and get back at it. Those bugs and robots look like they could use some freedom, and Managed Democracy isn’t going to spread itself. For Super Earth!"

Robert Anderson is a deals expert and Commerce Editor for IGN. You can follow him @robertliam21 on Twitter.

Continue reading...