What's new

Helios

Jul 24, 2011
Credits
We are helios, we are a group of people who like to get lots of stuff and, me and particular, sell it to people for cash monies. We have a cool membr base of about 4 people now, good luck.

We are very selectively recruiting.

This means that we pick you, not you ask.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
They left out the part where they are assholes to friends. Oh also, they will steal your stuff, it doesn't matter if you think you are good friends or allies or even if you are helping each other. They will raid you and apparently grief everything they can.

lololol

U mad?

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
lololol

U mad?

Yeah, I thought we were friends. We even wanted to join the 2 factions together and form a real alliance where we help each other with supplies and building. I even offered 5 chests of stone bricks and my help in their endeavors. Obviously they are backstabbing liars. If you are the person that enjoys honesty and loyalty Helios is obviously the complete opposite of what you are wanting.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Yeah, I thought we were friends. We even wanted to join the 2 factions together and form a real alliance where we help each other with supplies and building. I even offered 5 chests of stone bricks and my help in their endeavors. Obviously they are backstabbing liars. If you are the person that enjoys honesty and loyalty Helios is obviously the complete opposite of what you are wanting.

Helios has been nothing but kind to my faction and myself...

Don't be butthurt over some tough love<3

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
Helios has been nothing but kind to my faction and myself...

Don't be butthurt over some tough love<3

Not tough love, a stab in the back. They killed a peaceful faction that has only been helpful to them. I'm not really mad about the fact they stole every single thing (including my 6 chests full of stone bricks) I'm more mad that when I logged in they spawn killed me and they griefed my entire base and every part of the soon-to-be public trading hub they could. That part was all made of glass and had no benefit to them whatsoever. That is the actions of true assholes.

Jul 24, 2011
Credits
Hey dude, we didn't stab you in the back, we pulled the knife out and gave it back. Learn what stabbing in the back means before you accuse people of it.

On a side note, Much love Tanja <3

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Often one member's actions are seen as representative of the whole. If one member back-stabs, the entire faction is seen as supporting their actions as they support the member. Communication and trust is key to faction relations.

Jakers42

Level 11
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
To be fair, I offered to help you rebuild and such because it wasn't originally my intention to decimate your home.

I also said that if you don't want my help, that's fine. I'm just going out of my way to make amends.

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
To be fair, I offered to help you rebuild and such because it wasn't originally my intention to decimate your home.

I also said that if you don't want my help, that's fine. I'm just going out of my way to make amends.

I know that, and I said that if you were serious and you didn't kill me, steal, or grief I am all for any help you can give. As I stated in my faction thread, this will be a public place for all to come and trade and buy stuff from shops.

Jakers42

Level 11
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Then that'd be stealing and greifing the public property as far as i see it, which i believe is against the rules. I really gain nothing from stealing, greifing and killing you anyway. I can get workin on shop designs. You mind if it goes underground a bit, almost like a uuuh... what can i compare it to... OH!

Dwarf city 2 wow lotr by squiffythewombat

--- merged: Oct 9, 2011 at 8:27 AM ---

Weird... reminds me of World of Warcraft's Ironforge...

--- merged: Oct 9, 2011 at 8:29 AM ---

More from that cg artist: http://squiffythewombat.deviantart.com/gallery/25645202

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
That post would probably be more relevant in my thread as that is an idea we could build. I have current plans for above ground and was wanting to build a minecart system below ground, but more shops could work. The minecart system could be even lower lol