What's new

GTA V

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
:p There is info just takes a bit of looking, it takes place in San Andreas (Primarily Los Santos, but it looks like it covers more into the country side too, Aircraft, possibility of more than one protagonist.. the primary police car doesn't look like it will be a ford :p

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
maybe I am just overly observant with some things, but I got a decent amount of information/possibilities from it. also note I don't think any GTA trailer has shown information.

Things I noticed:

• Confirmed to have Los Santos in it, but you can see Mount Chilliad, oil fields,farmlands and the cars license plates say 'San Andreas' so it may be a IV era rendition of San Andreas! :D
  • Airplanes! looks like a cropduster/stuntplane, Shamal, and Hydra(looks more like a F35) may be available
  • Weapon customization? when they hop out of the van and go to rob that bank, look at their AK, it looks like they have a supperssor, with one having a light/laser dot on the side, and one looks like it may have a forward handle before the scene cut
  • Handling: as it all seems in trailer, the bit with the police chase, looks like the handling has been tweaked a bit
  • Also I spy a trailer being pulled by a truck, return of 18wheelers possible?
  • Finally the primary police vehicle isn't a shitty ford! :p
  • small little pet peeves of mine are fixed, that convertible putting down its roof. I assume cars that are able too can do this at the player's command.. meaning no more open roof cars in a thunderstorm :p
  • I spy someone who looks like CJ running from the Police xD

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Credits
No matter how disappointed I am that this GTA isn't set in the past, I'm definitely excited for San Andreas again. Las Venturas better be in it, or I'll be mad >:U

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I hope SAM sites are added in somewhere.. I need someplace to dodge missiles in my vintage airplane!

(It was a great source of fun in San Andreas to get a Rustler and fly around over Area 69 dodging the missiles from the SAM sites and from Hydras.)

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Josrence... get ready to get mad D:

"On November 3rd, Rockstar announced that the game is in full development. They also mentioned that the storyline will take place only in the revamped Los Santos. Los Santos is still situated within the fictional State of San Andreas, however."

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Credits
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh!!!!!!!

Edit - it better be a huge city this time or I'm even more mad. :c

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
buuut, Los Santos is being completely redone, it looks like it will basically be Los Santos, Red County, Mount Chiliad, and some oil fields in a sorta realistically mapped form of Los Angeles :p