What's new

Enemy Traps/Spawning home after leaving faction.

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
I've been curious on this for awhile. I felt this was finally necessary to post after reading this post and it being said.

http://aggressionpvp.com/threads/jailed-for-tping-in-combat.1821/#post-14354

Why not make leaving faction and /spawning to get out of enemy traps against the rules?

If you get trapped its your own damn fault for messing with that faction. They can choose to kill you with ease or just leave you there until they feel they want to let their prisoner go. Or maybe after a certain amount of a time in the trap they have to kill them/let them go or something.

I just think its dumb that the faction plugin that disables porting in enemy territory is being exploited by just leaving a faction.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
lets see, oh wait, there is a rule for this, it took about ten seconds to get to it..

Plugin abuse will be taken seriously.

- Using our plugins to harm our players gameplay will result in immediate removal from our server. A additional note for the VIP's of our server; we provide you with additional plugins which can be used throughout our server but enforce the severity of creating showcases and forges on other peoples land.

And people can remove themselves from traps currently

-its called /kill , /killstats or any variation of it.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I've been curious on this for awhile. I felt this was finally necessary to post after reading this post and it being said.

http://aggressionpvp.com/threads/jailed-for-tping-in-combat.1821/#post-14354

Why not make leaving faction and /spawning to get out of enemy traps against the rules?

If you get trapped its your own damn fault for messing with that faction. They can choose to kill you with ease or just leave you there until they feel they want to let their prisoner go. Or maybe after a certain amount of a time in the trap they have to kill them/let them go or something.

I just think its dumb that the faction plugin that disables porting in enemy territory is being exploited by just leaving a faction.

This thread is a poor example he had only just been hit so he shouldn't of been able to tp in combat at all it's nothing to so with factions (i don't think)

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
This thread is a poor example he had only just been hit so he shouldn't of been able to tp in combat at all it's nothing to so with factions (i don't think)

Im not talking about him in specific. I just figured this should be a rule and it doesnt seem like its enforced if it already is.

"I fell in a hole in rmm's spawn base, left faction and /spawned."

I always see people talking about it ingame about how they just leave faction and /spawn out of traps

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I was wondering why there was wilderness and warzone in the faction list, finally they fixxed it Rmm did it the most wat i saw in 1.0 lol

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
Even then they could still just make a temp faction to /spawn, cause you wont be at war with a brand new faction they make