What's new

Elphoop- Nomination to Sgt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
  • IGN: elphoop
  • Evidence: Most of the time (when i see him) he is a calm guy guy who doesn't troll needlessly, he as also been on the server for quite a while and is often helpful to new members
  • Current Rank: I've been told he's a private

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
If he is a Private should he not be promoted to Corporal? I was under the assumption that's how the chain worked... There are no additional perks even if he became General so... I would +1 the promotion to Corporal.

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
I didn't say there was and I'm not against him becoming a Sargent, I'm just saying I thought ranks were, well ranks; you climb them like a ladder not fly to the top.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
It's the same in the Army, if you already have good qualifications you enter the Army as a low officer rank, i.e. corporal/sergeant.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
o.o In what army is a Corporal/Sergeant an officer?

Sergeant=NCO or Non-Commissioned Officer (or as they say, they 'Work for a living')

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Hey Jeff, sorry but you don't get to weigh in on public opinion anymore, as you are banned and therefore considered an untrustworthy player.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
It's the same in the Army, if you already have good qualifications you enter the Army as a low officer rank, i.e. corporal/sergeant.

Good you know about this lol. If you were to take NJROTC in High School or ROTC in college and get a degree for it. You would start off as a Higher rank than the new people. Though the Air Force or Navy you would start off as a E3, Army E2, for Marines E1. I will be joining the Army when i graduate:D. As for now I'm the highest ranking Freshmen for my High School, Petty Officer 3rd Class:p. Was also given the Circle 10 medal by Commander James M. Hale.(NROTC area 10 Manager)//[Sgt]Elphoop sounds badass.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Good you know about this lol. If you were to take NJROTC in High School or ROTC in college and get a degree for it. You would start off as a Higher rank than the new people. Though the Air Force or Navy you would start off as a E3, Army E2, for Marines E1. I will be joining the Army when i graduate:D. As for now I'm the highest ranking Freshmen for my High School, Petty Officer 3rd Class:p. Was also given the Circle 10 medal by Commander James M. Hale.(NROTC area 10 Manager)//[Sgt]Elphoop sounds badass.

Sorry where did this thread say share your army story?

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits

Cool Story, Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.