What's new

Echelius texture pack

Echelius

Level 1
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
This afternoon, i've been connected in jail then I thought that was because of my Texture pack, my texture pack make me see trought dirt and stone then I can see people coming at me and if i'm lucky, sometimes some chest. I realy sorry, you all can be sure that i will never do it again =( .

But please unban me, or I mean unjail me :confused:

PS: sorry for my text, but I'm french, i have some litlle dificulties with english

Echelius

Level 1
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
I didn't mined any diamonds, this texture pack do no permit to see diamonds or iron or gold...

It was just to see people who want to fight and the one i wanted to kill, that enough

Echelius

Level 1
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
Yes i did but not thanks to my texture pack, I eventually can see caves but as I said I didn't use my texture pack for dig, but for PVP, and I apologise

smokles

Level 23
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
What about managing to get to to the top part of our base? The part with physically no way up, except those with the ability to /f home to that location.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Echelius, in my opinion, any diamonds obtained through mining while you had that texture pack must be considered as obtained with it.

Echelius

Level 1
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
Ok if you want i've mined some 54diamonds at all and you can believe me because with this texture pack it's hard as if you do not have it. But plz unjail me...