What's new

[DISCUSSION/SUGGESTION] Spawn PvP

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
The biggest hotspot for PvP is most probably spawn. You get to know the area around it, you fight near the bases and on that land around the spawn area. Even one side of spawn is more popular than the other. This basically means the biggest PvP area is that warzone land outside of spawn and the few bases that got claimed there.

I have no idea how this could be fixed but it could get played upon, that's where most of the action happens, it's true. What about some way of changing that so the area where people jump out and fight.

I have no idea what I'm proposing, I just mean, someone HAS to be able to come up with a better idea than what's happening now. Like, with all of the plugins for raiding and shit, most of the fights happen around spawn, with everything going on it still goes to the basic /spawn and fight.

This is in no way a whine, I fucking love fighting near spawn. I just mean, does anyone have any ideas? Our hotspot for fighting is some locked bases, untouchable terrain and then behind it mangled terrain. What can we do to change/improve how this combat happens?

Spawn is so popular because everyone can go there and run out, people can build bases there and be seen. What can we add/do to the server to make a better hotspot? One improvment would be to make the direct area outside of spawn a really well build area to fight. This idea is so basic but it'd make fighting much more interesting right away, but I mean, we can do better, there's something easy/special about spawn and that one area and as it's the hotspot, how can we make it better/bigger/more fun? inb4 that's what she said

DiscussssssSSSSSSSSSSs :confused:

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Start jumping out of the otherside of spawn more often?

I guess this is just a yolk but I'll go ahead and say anyway:

Still doesn't improve the way it works and people are attracted to that side because it's the most interesting of all the sides. :3

We do have our base over on the other side but no one cares about it.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
How do you get people to do things? You give them a reward.

Rewards for fighting in certain locations.

Bounties placed on a random faction (and it's location revealed?)

King of the Hill style game-play that slowly feeds the king iconomy coins. (only activates after a certain number of people are in the area. Or after a certain amount of kills are reached or if a rate of kills per minute is achieved)

Ched

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Maybe a reward for killing people that aren't near spawn. So like 200 blocks away from spawn and you kill someone you gain x amount of coins or something I don't know, it's all I could come up with :p