What's new

Des_Jake-Jailed

DES_Jake

Level 1
Jan 28, 2012
Credits
[DES_Jake] - [Jailed-xray] I did not mean to x-ray i only wanted to test it and once i did i just carried on but i have got rid of these hacks and will never be using them again (on aggression) i realised my mistake and went to the forums i did not know what to do and posted on somebody else's thread (accident) and this made the admin's angry i didnt know what to do untill i saw this post new thread if you could please un-jail me i would be very happy and i have got rid of the hacks so it wont happen again - DES_Jake:)

DES_Jake

Level 1
Jan 28, 2012
Credits
[DES_Jake] - [Jailed-x-ray] I have got rid of the x-ray mod named nitro because I have been jailed for a amount of time I do not know so I have put this mod away for aggression since it is an excellent server with perfect mods if one of these amazing admin's (preferable MadMockers) could get me out I would be more than please as I have been on this server for quite a time now and they have amazing standards could even get to number 1# in the ranks of minestatus I have also been voting for this terribly good server for as long as I could because it deserves better. Thanks for your time -DES_Jake