What's new

Deep Cut Discounts on Horizons, Dying Light 2, Monster Huntin', Hogwarts, and More!

Welcome to another week of not paying retail for the games that matter. As per always, I've scoured the storefronts for nothing but the best in budget-minded gaming, plus the perfect preorder entry points. Wish I had time to say more, but Super Earth isn't going to super save itself. See you planetside in Helldivers 2, where I may or may not accidentally (but also democratically) delete you with an Orbital Airburst Strike.

In retro news, I'm lighting a big 9 on a cake for the original Helldivers. Rather different from its current day darling of a sequel, this top-down twin-stick shooter was still white-knuckle enough to explain the early onset arthritis some of you now have. Core memory for me: hearing some NPC Helldivers on my bridge remark upon the 'peacefulness' of our skull logo in a very "Are we the baddies?" exchange. Comedy gold.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Freelancer (PC) 2003.

- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC,PS3,X360) 2010.

- Helldivers (PS3/4/V) 2015. Get

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...