What's new

DasB00t Ban appeal

dasb00t

Level 14
Jan 19, 2011
Credits
I know that i was banned for pvp cheating before, but i use spoutcraft client now and it is not possible for me to cheat anymore. Echo says he knows i use it, i dont know how but he knows. I appoligize for cheating before and it will not happen again.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
I suggest those who are to read this, read my ban report first. Noodle I would like to have a chat with you regarding this matter also. If he is unbanned before I read an unban in here I will reban him. Echo I know you don't mind his fooling around but I do and this applies to what you earlier told me about multiaccounting.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Noodle plays LoL and shit gets real.

However I would like to point out that he does use spoutcraft now.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
That does not exclude his over numerous past excursions. And though he may have a spout craft client there is little to say that another client is also on his machine.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Could we make it so the server auto kicks anyone not using the spoutcraft client or moves anyone not using the client into a, "Guest" permissions group? (This would allow people to join the server without eh client to look around)

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Nice suggestion though you forget alot of non-hackers use the normal mc. I still have my mc client from when I first downloaded it and use it on a regular basis untouched.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Could we make it so the server auto kicks anyone not using the spoutcraft client or moves anyone not using the client into a, "Guest" permissions group? (This would allow people to join the server without eh client to look around)

If they tried to connect and it said like "Go download Spoutcraft", people would find a new server.

And to Das, I agree with Dakry. You've been caught numerous times, and it is over my head to give my opinion. I hope you get to stay, but I think you really need to discuss things.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits

If I may point out a little thing that Dannie said in the SpoutCraft thread, Cub_Nake...

Do I need SpoutCraft to play Aggression now?

We aren't planning on forcing SpoutCraft on users but we'll give benefits to those who do use it.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Or you could just jail them until you get a confirm from an admin?

But then the problem with this is if that person was really unbanned they are going to feel wrongfully jailed due to a miscommunication. I'd rather have a positive way of knowning then jailing someone and waiting for an admin to come online (which could take hours).

Also, some admins may not know the decision of another...

It just seems more productive to me to have an offical way of doing it.

It's just a suggestion :p

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
On the note of unbanning. I only unban after I have posted in a ban appeal. And it is that appeal I check before rebanning someone.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
On the note of unbanning. I only unban after I have posted in a ban appeal. And it is that appeal I check before rebanning someone.

That is exactly why every time I saw Dasb00t online I banned him because there was no appeal that showed an admin had allowed him back on.

I read every ban report lol.