What's new

@ Cub_Nake

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I like a post instead of posting something like, "good job" or, "nice work" because it just wastes space without actually contributing to discussion or growth of ideas. If I have something useful to say I'll post it :D

EDIT: TL;DR: It's basically my way of stating, "I concur with that statement fine sir, good day to you.".

The behavior is Partially birthed from laziness and partially from trying to avoid shitting up the forums too much because. I read everything posted here just like I did with both of the prior RMM forums and RMM MC forum posts. The amount of times I have read, "+1" or, "Great!" annoyed me due to occasions where entire pages of text are created that serve no purpose other than to boost the ego of the OP. Of course there are situations where this is applicable; however, it is more often than not that it just becomes spam.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Pointless thread is pointless. The like button is there for a reason, it's like the "Thank" button on lots of other forums, it's there for when you appreciate a post but don't have anything to add to a discussion. I suggest more people start doing this, lol.

Also, I never appreciate posts. So if you get a like from me, you should go dance in the fucking rain, because either you're Noodle, or you just made me impressed.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Maybe we can somehow add a Dislike, so if you don't like something you don't have to reply to show your dislike.

Something along of the lines of 'Cub_Nake finds this stupid' :D

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Ahaha, I've been becoming more and more interested in adding some custom stuff to xenforo. Once I arrive back and have dealt with some personal matters, I may start looking into the code that runs behind the forum and implement a few things that I want (e.g custom CSS classes).

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I think there should be a super dislike button, this would be for things that are on par with any Justin Bieber song or "Friday".

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Hmm. considering Tom's recent post saying Noodle was acting Homosex, what would happen if you censor Noodle to Bie.ber, would it then censor to Homosex?

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
..unless The Noodle didn't have access to internet.

I will formulate this plan. It involves locking the house with you outside, and sabotaging your iPhone...and then before you got back to Curtin I'd have to fix it so you couldn't login...

This could be difficult