What's new

Crazy Cheap Controller Savings,180 off a PS VR2, a PS5 That's $120 Slimmer, a Free Porsche, and More!

Welcome to one of those mornings—where the deals are so good, I have to type a short intro, lest the bargains disappear by the time I publish. Personally, I'd equip my wallet for those insanely cheap controllers. You can never have too many (especially ones that look purtier than standard). Oh, and there's that new low for Starfield Constellation Edition...that I clearly should have waited longer for.

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 16th birthday of Ninja Gaiden II. While the 2004 revival of Ninja Gaiden was lauded for being exceedingly hard, I remember this follow up was more largely known for being excessively gory. Death by dismemberment was all the rage, thanks to Obliteration Techniques that would put limb-reduced enemies into an even greater world of pain. Pretty standard stuff nowadays, though.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Ninja Gaiden II (X360) 2008.

- Metal Gear Online (PS3) 2008.

- Kid Icarus (DS) 2012.

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...