What's new

cjknight7's ban appeal

cjknight7

Level 1
Nov 30, 2011
Credits
Dear Aggression PVP owner

I have recently been banned from Aggression for asking my fellow faction member if he had x ray. I dont see a problem with this task and neither do any of my friends (nicktr10, bigpally26). I dont think thats very fair that i got banned for messaging someone. I should be un-banned, if it was a bad thing i should have got a warning first.

Sincerely,

cjknight7

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
While this is up to Echo, the message is one worth being banned for. Either they have just told you that they have x-ray, and that you won't tell anyone that they do, or you are asking someone if they have it, and aren't going to tell a staff member if they do. Obviously though, this is up to Echo.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
As erskew said, either way you are approving of using hacked clients on our server. We are very strict about unfair gameplay, which is why we don't have fucking hackers running everywhere.

cjknight7

Level 1
Nov 30, 2011
Credits
Isnt that kinda unfair u guys can see peoples messages, Thats the reason people msg so that no one can see them

Ched

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Isnt that kinda unfair u guys can see peoples messages, Thats the reason people msg so that no one can see them

That's like telling a policeman that it isn't fair that he can tell you what to do. The admins are beast so bow.. I SAID BOW BRO!

cjknight7

Level 1
Nov 30, 2011
Credits
That's like telling a policeman that it isn't fair that he can tell you what to do. The admins are beast so bow.. I SAID BOW BRO!

Actually that would be more like telling a police man that it isn't fair to listen to every word u say and watch everything u do. How would u like it if every second of the day someone was watching what u do, and listening to what u say, so next time plz think about what ur gonna say before u type. Thank you very much

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
It is perfectly fair for a staff member to be able to see your /msg stuff. Obviously, this entire appeal is an example of why we can.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits

I will list in the following message five reasons we should listen to your messages.

-Someone comes onto server and uses /msg to advertise

-Someone complains of someone using /msg to spam them

-Someone is racially abusing others using /msg

-Someone is pretending to be staff using /msg

-Someone uses /msg to talk about x-rays and hacks

I could go on.

And I assure you quite clearly, every single minecraft server is the same. IT IS HOW MINECRAFT IS DESIGNED.

Now go derp somewhere else. This isn't the real world. We aren't policemen. Mediators are policemen. We are Admins, we can do, see, and hear everything.

Don't fucking hack, talk about hacks, or think about hacks.

--- merged: Jan 5, 2012 3:59 AM ---

If you want private messages, go use your words in real life