What's new

Canada Recruitment And Info

Superguy3

Level 1
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
Canada

Screenshot2011 08 22at44838AM

Welcome To the Canada Recruitment and info page.I aplogize in advance if i spell anything wrong.​

Canada is a faction created by Superguy3 in the late November of 2011 So far it only has 3 members and here is their ranks...​

King--Superguy3

Generals--Swert222--Cjknight7

Lieutenants--OPEN--OPEN---OPEN

Knights--OPEN--OPEN

Peons--None

If you would Like to join Canada, here is how your application should be like...

What Do You Consider Yourself (Miner,PvPer,etc...)

What Other Factions Have You Been A Part Of, If So What Position Were You (General,Soldier,Moderator,Owner,etc...)

Are You A Good Team Player/Do You Listen To Orders

Write A Paragraph About Your Minecraft Experience

Thank you for taking the time to apply, I am sorry if you don't get chosen.

--- merged: Nov 30, 2011 at 12:37 AM ---

I think I did a good job !!

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
You spelled I wrong(no shit, it has to be a capital lololol) and there isn't much about a faction, just it's members and the application. Your "good job" goes away.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I think you didn't do a good job. You didn't explain the aim of this faction, for example, what is so unique(except for being Canadian, obv) about you, your history. Stuff like that.

Also, application is HUEG. Why do you need to make about a million line gap in between each line, and then having the text on the max font size? Make it simple and nice, the questions bold, and after the question make a comment specifying what what kind of answer do you want, NOT in bold. This would make your 1st post look MUCH cleaner and professional(because ThePros aren't Pro enough the server needs more Pros). Heck, even NMR could do it, why can't you?

cjknight7

Level 1
Nov 30, 2011
Credits
Dear, owner of Canada

I would like to join the faction Canada. I consider my self more of a miner but sometimes if im bored i'l build something. On this server I have been a part of Legendary. On other servers like ( mc faction wars, citycraft, pandoracraft) i have been in alot of factions and it would take alog time to name them all. Most people think im a fair player and listen to orders, it's just the people that try and act above everyone that I ignore, so yeah I do usually follow orders unless they don't make sence. In minecraft single player I dont really do alot except build houses but in multiplayer I go mining alot and build things.

Sincerely, CJknight7