[Bio] - Updated!

Paradox_

Level 21
Dec 15, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender: 14 Male

Nationality: American

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting): I love to play sports, Im very smart, and minecraft is really fun too! (Sorry Ik im a little boring :( lol)

2) MINECRAFT

IGN:metsboy10

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP):raiding,pvp

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil:Soldier

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day):Umm like 6 hours a day (WAY WAY WAY too much lol)

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft):Xbox (Halo, MW3,2,1)Terraria

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Like about a year

How long have you been playing on Aggression?: Just started

Previous faction(s):None

Reason for leaving:N/A

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio?I believe I could be a great addition and I have heard you are a good faction.

Why should we accept you? Im really good at PvP and raiding!

Current Bio members that you know: Paradox095

Is there anything you would like to add?: Well I think I'd be a great leader and could help coordinate raids.

And finally…

Tell us a joke!: Ummmmmmmmm....Why did the chicken cross the road?...lol

Now you play the waiting game. And Curly accept him.

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender: 14 Male

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting): I love to play sports, Im very smart, and minecraft is really fun too! (Sorry Ik im a little boring :( lol)

2) MINECRAFT

IGN:metsboy10

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP):raiding,pvp

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil:Soldier

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day):Umm like 6 hours a day (WAY WAY WAY too much lol)

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft):Xbox (Halo, MW3,2,1)Terraria

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Like about a year

How long have you been playing on Aggression?: Just started

Previous faction(s):None

Reason for leaving:N/A

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio?I believe I could be a great addition and I have heard you are a good faction.

Why should we accept you? Im really good at PvP and raiding!

Is there anything you would like to add?: Well I think I'd be a great leader and could help coordinate raids.

And finally…

Tell us a joke!: Ummmmmmmmm....Why did the chicken cross the road?...lol

Metsboy, despite being new to aggression, you have submitted a good application. PVP is the foundation of this server so being a skilled fighter is a big positive. The fact that you have stated you have leadership skills is also interesting. We are a rapidly growing faction and we will soon need a bigger leadership team. Finally, similar to my response to Vanakka's application, anyone who is a friend of Paradox is a friend of ours. For these reasons, your application has been accepted.

Welcome to Bio!

~Curly

ariachred

Level 21
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Metsboy, despite being new to aggression, you have submitted a good application. PVP is the foundation of this server so being a skilled fighter is a big positive. The fact that you have stated you have leadership skills is also interesting. We are a rapidly growing faction and we will soon need a bigger leadership team. Finally, similar to my response to Vanakka's application, anyone who is a friend of Paradox is a friend of ours. For these reasons, your application has been accepted.

Welcome to Bio!

~Curly

Any friend of a noob is also a noob

>:I

~Courage

Level 0
Jan 13, 2012
Credits

nationality:

Interesting about me: Im an all around gamer going from games like the COD series to Little big planet to minecraft

Ign:UnkownCourage <<spelled wrong :p

Skills: Building

Role: Design of the fort/ or just being a dumb little farmer :3

Activity: Probably once a day (maybe) but I do have a different main server

History: Cod2, cod3, cod4, cod5, cod6, cod7, cod8......LBP (Little big planet) Lots of building on LBP

Minecraft history: umm I think about a year now xD

Aggresion history: a few hours O.O

Previous fractions: if you mean by a fraction server none but if you mean by fractions in the game only mine BAWS

Reason for leaving: Cus bio is cool?

Why do you want to join bio: I would feel protected by your guys big strong arms :3

Why should except: Im awesome! jk umm idk I just want to team with somebody to have fun..im really fun to be with too

Bio members that you know:Curly?

Joke:*me* knock knock *you* whos there *me* *Silently stares* O.O

Nick952

Level 0
Nov 10, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender: 16 Male

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting): I have a job in computer engineering i know a lot about computers and Games

2) MINECRAFT

IGN: Nick952

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP): Pvp,Mining

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil:Any is fine

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day): Very active all week a lot of hours

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft): Soooo many games i'v played in my life most popular 1 tho world of warcraft and the new mmo Swtor

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: A year

How long have you been playing on Aggression?: 4 Months

Previous faction(s): Trivium

Reason for leaving: Umm i got bored of it

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio? Seems like a good top faction and friendly :D

Why should we accept you? Because once I join a faction i am really Dedicated

Is there anything you would like to add?: Yes that on a sever called Freedomcraft i created my own faction and with in a few weeks i got some buddys of mine and we raided the top faction so really good pvp wise :D

And finally…

Tell us a joke!: I use to be god till i took a arrow in the knee :DD

metsboy10

Level 1
Jan 12, 2012
Credits

Welcome to Bio!

~Curly

Thanks so much Curly. I hope to become a great member in the faction and lead fun and successful raids. I also have a lot of trustworthy friends that could join if you needed them(Like 15 people about). You probably don't want that many but if you do, I can help. Also, did you get the gift I gave you guys. I gave it to Paradox specifically.

-Mets

NoDx_iiB3aSt

Level 0
Dec 30, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender:15 Male

Nationality:English

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting):I play many sports, and i'm an avid gamer yet i still find time for my academics.

2) MINECRAFT

IGN:NoDx_iiB3aSt

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP):pvP, Farming, Building, and Mining.

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil:pvP but i would be grateful for any role.

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day): Around 2 hours daily.

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft): I started gaming on my PS1 and moved to a PS2 where i started playing FPS's such as call of duty. Later in live I moved to xbox and around March of 2011 I had gotten into gaming on my PC.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Lets just say it's been a while.

How long have you been playing on Aggression?: 2 months approx.

Previous faction(s):Culmen turned into Patronus which turned into AcidicPvP. I was the leader of all of them.

Reason for leaving:I had never left any of them, we had just changed names.

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio? I've wanted to join for some time, I just never wanted to leave my clanmates leaderless. I was waiting to see who was over the top the best to make the new leader.

Why should we accept you? I'm very adaptable and can overcome anything in my pathway.

Current Bio members that you know: Curly, bacon, awhiteguy, Viirus, and Paradox.

Is there anything you would like to add?:The app pretty much asked everything all of the right questions. I was very impressed with it.

And finally…

Tell us a joke!:Throw a penny between two jews... sure its not a joke but its better than any joke.

Nick952

Level 0
Nov 10, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender: 16 Male

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting): I have a job in computer engineering i know a lot about computers and Games

2) MINECRAFT

IGN: Nick952

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP): Pvp,Mining

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil:Any is fine

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day): Very active all week a lot of hours

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft): Soooo many games i'v played in my life most popular 1 tho world of warcraft and the new mmo Swtor

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: A year

How long have you been playing on Aggression?: 4 Months

Previous faction(s): Trivium

Reason for leaving: Umm i got bored of it

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio? Seems like a good top faction and friendly :D

Why should we accept you? Because once I join a faction i am really Dedicated

Is there anything you would like to add?: Yes that on a sever called Freedomcraft i created my own faction and with in a few weeks i got some buddys of mine and we raided the top faction so really good pvp wise :D

And finally…

Tell us a joke!: I use to be god till i took a arrow in the knee :DD

I made a picture :D

Attachments

• bio.jpg
    bio.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 6
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender: I'm a 2 year old of the gender known as "Other"

Nationality: Greek Mormon

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting): I'm a Mormon that poops goblins which poop themselves. I also know how to use TeamSpeak.

2) MINECRAFT

IGN: officerthegeek

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP): farming wheat.

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil: wheat farmer.

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day): however long it takes to harvest the crops. Usually about 10 minutes.

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft): GMod. Like 600 hours of it.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since about over a year ago.

How long have you been playing on Aggression?: Since I joined the Royal Mormon Missionaries, so about half a year.

Previous faction(s): RMM, RMMrecruit, Russia

Reason for leaving: Racecars driven by poop goblins.

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio? Your name doens't begin with an R

Why should we accept you? Because I'm mormon

Current Bio members that you know: Curly. Kinda.

Is there anything you would like to add?: You really need to shorten this.

And finally…

Tell us a joke!: This application.