What's new

Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
You did say it was fine, but I dont actually care. I have found a server where the admins arent corrupt and don't lie about things they said. you wont even admit you made an error, which is pretty poor.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
If you want to rage-quit over your client modifications and exploits that got you banned, be my guest. Hope you do better on your next server Willy.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Hope you realise you are ruining the server. it was better without noodle and his shite websites, and your shitty clan. It was perfectly fine with towny. Fuck you.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Willy, this isn't how rage-quitting works. If you're going to leave, then do it, otherwise quit your whining.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Hope you realise you are ruining the server. it was better without noodle and his shite websites, and your shitty clan. It was perfectly fine with towny. Fuck you.

Willy, you huge derp, on the other server you were banned for whining, then they also wanded your house away.

The old admins also PvPd with god on and they /slayed everyone at the end.

You never stopped complaining on the old server actually, I think you're lying and you're mad that you got banned from this server.

Also, this server is magic.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Willy, you huge derp, on the other server you were banned for whining, then they also wanded your house away.

The old admins also PvPd with god on and they /slayed everyone at the end.

You never stopped complaining on the old server actually, I think you're lying and you're mad that you got banned from this server.

Also, this server is magic.

By old admins you mean Jordtzx who had just found the server was going down so i had some fun :) so i burnt you all in lava and tnted the whole area nothing wrong with that? and we also blew up rmm... :) was the most Minecraft fun ive ever had :p

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
"Hope you realise you are ruining the server. it was better without noodle and his shite websites, and your shitty clan. It was perfectly fine with towny. Fuck you."

Dear Will,

YOU MAD BRO

Status
Not open for further replies.