What's new

Areana

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Explain to me how giving someone entry to a pvp arena and the ability to win their freedom would teach them anything about abusing and ignoring our rules?

Short answer: No

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ched

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Explain to me how giving someone entry to a pvp arena and the ability to win their freedom would teach them anything about abusing and ignoring our rules?

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ win :D

Flotsam Gun

Level 10
Dec 26, 2011
Credits

They would Be giving a warning where if they did ANYTHING bad ever again they wud be Perma banned :D

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Seems intersting. My opinion, it should be optional, and there should be a punishment for losing. Not getting permabanned, more like just banned for the time they were supposed to be jailed for(not the remainder of the time).

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Seems intersting. My opinion, it should be optional, and there should be a punishment for losing. Not getting permabanned, more like just banned for the time they were supposed to be jailed for(not the remainder of the time).

no

--- merged: Jan 6, 2012 6:01 AM ---

They would Be giving a warning where if they did ANYTHING bad ever again they wud be Perma banned :D

no

--- merged: Jan 6, 2012 6:02 AM ---

The sheer fact that anyone supported this only tells me you have no idea how administrating a server works.

We would have people fucking up JUST to get in jail to compete in the arena.

That's how stupid people are.