What's new

Apply for Admin/Mod

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Make a new thread using the following template.

Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]:

Minecraft Name:

Timezone:

Relevant Experience:

NOTE : for any high ranking positions you will need to leave your faction if in one.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Might want to include that you have to sever ties with factions to become an admin (Mod too?). Some servers allow that stuff, so it might not be 100% clear.

EDIT: Also, whether or not people have to moderate forums and TS also, might make some want to opt out.

P.S. If I'm wrong, or just plainly un-informed/ didn't look hard enough, please disregard this post.

TheRWT

Level 4
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Probably should add sub categories for accepted and declined to keep the section cleaner. Just move the threads there after they have been decided upon.

THe CaT

Level 0
Dec 8, 2011
Credits
Dear TheNoodle,

I wrote the message into the wrong window. I am sorry for this mistake:oops:. Here is the message:

I am writing to ask if I can be a mod. I would like to help my friends and other guys build a base and build toggle things. Also, I can do stuff that you ask of me. I am online at least every second day. I would be very happy if you would make me mod. Thanks.

THe CaT

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Dear TheNoodle,

I wrote the message into the wrong window. I am sorry for this mistake:oops:. Here is the message:

I am writing to ask if I can be a mod. I would like to help my friends and other guys build a base and build toggle things. Also, I can do stuff that you ask of me. I am online at least every second day. I would be very happy if you would make me mod. Thanks.

THe CaT

You didn't fill out the right information. Also Admins/Mods don't give position's right away, you have to be good on the server. Even if you an Admin/Mod says yes, you will have to become a Mediator first. And show people how to improve the server and keep it clean from Lag Exploiters/Hackers/Glitchers = Cheaters.

Jeria4

Level 0
Dec 10, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]: moderator

Minecraft Name: jeria4

Timezone: USA Atlantic time

Relevant Experience: Been owner on many servers 2 of them in browser and 3 of them on outdated mode. I have also been playing on the server for past a year now. Thanks, Jeria4 :D

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Jeria, denied for two reasons.

1. You didn't spend the time to actually read the thread, particularly the part about creating your own thread.
  2. "been playing on the server for past a year now" We haven't been here for a year.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I'm just going to make this clear, since some people don't seem to understand.

You don't apply here. You make a thread using the template from the first post.

skullcool

Level 8
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]:Moderator

Minecraft Name:skullcool

Timezone:Eastern Standard time

Relevant Experience:Well I Found Aggression a Really Fun Awesome Server...Stumpy8888 Told Me About it

then we started to play on it like all the time...Then I Lost Ip in i think August.Then found it in November.Anyway

I think Aggression Is One Of the best factions servers ive played on, so yeah.

Thanks

skullcool