What's new

admin plawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
My avatar tells you all you need to know!

Just FYI, my first ever minecraft application to be accepted by Noodle, was one word: "nigger".

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I withdraw my application for fear that the server could not handle the awesome of me having Admin (also I want to make a lava love heart without admin).

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I withdraw my application for fear that the server could not handle the awesome of me having Admin (also I want to make a lava love heart without admin).

...I remember when you did that on the RMM Home Server. sucked for the person who built a wooden home under it cause someone poked a hole into the bottom of it and it burnt down that house, and a bunch of trees if I recall. :D

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
oh, whoops! If i remember right, it was a public server, but only the RMM really did anything with it.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Actually as I remember it was public but only I did anything :p

I made that massive castle! And the sign! And the walkways!

And a few people made that circular city with the fountain..

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I remember your overdone castle, but that was made up with the lava signs that people tended to break and ruin anything under them.

I did build some nice things too.. The M1 Bridge A.K.A 'Troll Bridge" as it always had at least 5 chunk errors whenever you wanted to cross it. M1 Industries, which had nothing special going for it until Laithes tried hopping off the roof onto the top of my house, and fell down the chimney into my fireplace. In the process of killing my fireplace's fire so he didn't turn into cooked pork, he set the roof of my house on fire.. which skipped merrily across the top of my house to his house and WTFpwned a part of it.

I also built most of the 1st Artillery Battalion's HQ. Sadly, it is mostly remembered for the fact iPope insisted on building 'Modern Art' Shitpile in the middle of the HQ until he was banned from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.