What's new

acct1980 Ban Appeal

acct1234

Level 2
Jan 23, 2012
Credits
Hey guys. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for telling others about my server... I just needed someone to help me build, didn't mean to cause any harm. My friend s3consha said that the server is alot cooler now, new map and everything. I doubt he can handle it all himself lol.... so I'm gonna go help him :D I loved pvping on this server, and I want to come back :D Thanks for considering

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Good to see you bumping your ban appeal, always makes us think twice about actually unbanning you when we see you spamming up your appeal thread.

I find it funny that you want someone to help you build because I think you had a different agenda here

0b4wc

By the way you have a brilliant admin team on that server

Rmfwq

acct1234

Level 2
Jan 23, 2012
Credits
Good to see you bumping your ban appeal, always makes us think twice about actually unbanning you when we see you spamming up your appeal thread.

I find it funny that you want someone to help you build because I think you had a different agenda here

0b4wc

By the way you have a brilliant admin team on that server

Rmfwq

with all respect- ktrods an idiot.... I deopped him on my server because he was abusing power and hacking like crazy.

but the point is i've learned my lesson... I didn't think telling miniman would get me banned, if I did i wouldn't have done it.

I hearby promise I will not tell anyone on aggression about my server :D

( ps i didnt mean to spam, its just everyone elses appeal was responded too :[ )

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
2012-01-12 12:15:05 [INFO] [Factions v1.6.2] AllianceChat: ~Treepunch acct1980: if u wanna come on iu can :D but i cant say in chant

2012-01-12 12:15:41 [INFO] [Factions v1.6.2] AllianceChat: ~Treepunch acct1980: do u have skype?

Sure you didn't.

acct1234

Level 2
Jan 23, 2012
Credits
I can't fight for my friend? I want him to pvp with me on the BETTER server. Although the fight was quite amusing, I submit... you win echo lol dont unban acct. I was very impressed with your debating skills :p

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Echo, might I suggest a "probation period", where he would be heavily watched? I'm not exactly for him, just that Kenyania and I had made a few binds specifically for the server and tapped the hell out of them.

Suggestion for Acct(real one) though, It'd be awesome if you could do /op for officerthegeek, madmockers, wrenuld, and all of us cool guys who MAP RESET?

smokles

Level 23
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
Clearly you didn't read the rules, for which I believe should be a requirement for all players; To know at least the basic rules, like no advertising period.

acct1980

Level 0
Nov 30, 2011
Credits
Its clearly Not Advertising If I sent a msg to my friend wanting to play with me. advertising is Yelling the ip out in the public chat saying for everyone it join.:D

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Uhm, no. If the admins can see it(and trust me, they can see any /msg you send), good luck getting unbanned. I'm not going to link to any posts(because I r not mod and so I r not required to), but I think the line has been clearly stated. I think sharing skype names is legal though, hinthint.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Its clearly Not Advertising If I sent a msg to my friend wanting to play with me. advertising is Yelling the ip out in the public chat saying for everyone it join.:D

You didn't read well enough into the Rules, as this is covered by a BoN Network rule

"Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members."

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
1st, "this includes", doesn't necessarily make all of the things listed. That means it doesn't have to be spamming.And again, the admins/mods don't like advertising, so if they can find it it's illegal.

2nd. "Active Member" tag doesn't get you more respect, westerhack. I find some of your posts just post count whoring.

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
What? I'm not just looking for active member. I don't even know how to get it (but I assume from the post you made that u need to get a certain amount of posts). I am just speaking my mind, and I read a lot of posts, do there is more things for me to comment on.