What's new

A huge announcement.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Ok Wester I have read through the forums today and once again seen you posting with absolute uselessness in what can only be surmized as post-whoring (thank you Officer'Honstine'thegeek).

"Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such."

This can be found under the Forum Rules post and I have seen quite a few of these useless posts from you. I would suggest you read the rules for the next time I read a post from you that is both useless, unnecesary and out of place I will be giving you a 2 weeks forum ban.

Dakry

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
Really sorry. I just didn't read the forum rules in depth enough. Btw, I did post some other posts this morning that might have been short, I can't remember. So if I find any sort ones today, those are from this morning. Again, really dotty for the shot posts.

P.S. is this long enough?

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Apparently you don't read them at all. Seeing as you would have noticed that length has little to do with it. Content is the subject in this case. It's posting things that are actually worth posting. "..." isn't worth anything as are many of your more recent posts.

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
Hey, really sorry for the bad posts. Can we just be friends now? Forget this all happened? I'll stop posting crap, but it looks to me like we are on bad terms, and I wanted to be on good terms, darky. :) ;)