What's new

2nd Chance

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Well first off you've made useless threads that don't say anything thats good. Second you need to make good threads in order to actually get somewhere. Saying that i hope you a actualy do some good on This website, and stop being a dummy and actualy write something with might convince staff to let you back in Aggression.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Chances are you're reading this because a staff member dealt out some form of punishment. To appeal your punishment you need to create a new thread in this section with the title in the following format.

Code:
[Minecraft IGN] - [Punishment Type] Appeal

When creating your thread you need to include as much information as possible so that we can make an informed decision. If there is a thread relating to your case in here you should post the url. If we find a ban report and you haven't posted it for whatever reason your chances of being unbanned will decrease.

There are a few pieces of advice I can offer when writing your appeal.

• Be polite, remember that the staff member reading your thread are taking the time to make sure that our punishments are fair.
  • Use decent grammar and spelling, if you can't take the time to write a decent looking appeal we're not going to take the time to read it.
  • Don't lie, as soon as your start lying to us your chances of a successful appeal drop to next to nothing.
  • Do not create a poll or ask for support from your friends. We don't care if you have 10 people willing to say you didn't hack, we trust our staff members.
  • Do not say you were banned for no reason, there is always a reason.
  • Posting about your punishment in other threads is never a good idea. Ever.
  • Don't appeal a punishment that is 4 hours or less, it's not worth it.
  • Including the words "the game" in your appeal will significantly increase your chance of an unban.
  • Pointing out semantics, insulting staff members, or making other threads referencing events connected to your appeal will result in an instant denial

If you want to have a look at an almost perfect appeal go here.

Note: Appeals are not a place for the public to voice their opinions. If you have some evidence, or something to bring to light related to the situation, that's fine. Don't make a post just to tell us your opinion

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Well put sea, But I wish they would let us have a voice

..No voice for you in Appeals, unless you actually have something pertaining to the situation to say, or it is your appeal.

Think of it like court, you think a judge is gonna be happy with you if you barged into a court room and declared your two cents in something you have no reason being apart of. Worst yet using profanity while doing so?

...I think not

Paradox_

Level 21
Dec 15, 2011
Credits
..No voice for you in Appeals, unless you actually have something pertaining to the situation to say, or it is your appeal.

Think of it like court, you think a judge is gonna be happy with you if you barged into a court room and declared your two cents in something you have no reason being apart of. Worst yet using profanity while doing so?

...I think not

3 words for you, Only in america