What's new

150 Bucks Off a PS5 Slim, PS VR2 For 200 Less, and the Hottest Switch First-Party Preorders!

Welcome back to another week of savings! I know some of you are sporting a Shadow of the Erdtree hangover right now—because I've already served my time in those salt mines—so I'll be brief. Today is all about securing the cheapest preorders from the most recent Nintendo Connect, and PS5 hardware is uncharacteristically reduced for EOFY purposes. Make a play for a 'Station while you can, I guess?

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 27th birthday of my personal favourite moustache racer, Mario Kart 64. What sold me was its first-in-series 4P multi, and probably about a hundred hours spent doing "winner plays on" 150cc VS. Mode and Block Fort balloon battles at a mate's house. When the surf was crap in Kiama, his place was basically a youth drop in centre—just a constant state of shoulder-to-shoulder competition. Some of the best gaming years of my life.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Mario Kart 64 (N64) 1997.

- Destroy All Humans! (PS2,XB) 2005.

- Tekken 5 (PS2) 2005.

- Guitar Hero Smash Hits (PS3,Wii,X360) 2009.

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...