What's new

You don't have permission to create a new faction. (O.o)

Ordoxous

Level 2
Oct 12, 2011
Credits
About ten minutes ago i disbanded my faction for the second (or third [?]) time today because i wished to create a new one with a different name and description and all that. I know i should have just used the /f leave command or just renamed the faction, but i was in a rush and i wanted to give my old base away. A few minutes later i found a new spot for a base but when i went to create a faction i got the message in red. "You don't have permission to create a new faction." I asked a staff member who was online (MadMockers) if there was any way to fix this and he told me that he didn't know of any reason why it would be occuring in the first place, and he suggested there might be an error with the permissions for legends. I hope i can get this sorted out and make my new faction.

P.S if i did come across some form of anti-mass faction making safety in the permissions could you please tell me so that i can write out an appeal.

Ordoxous

Level 2
Oct 12, 2011
Credits
It appears that either some admin helped me out, or it was a time based block from making factions. It all works again