What's new

What have I done...

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
*Head in hands* What have I done...

Willzino is finally gone....yet I miss him, at least when he was around you knew where you stood and he was himself, that little raging, lying faggot, but now you got people who make Willzino look good.

Please unban him, or just invite some fuck tards to the server so they can distract me from the people that find actual English funny..

Example, finding "mum" funny as it has a "u" in it, I am not on about just "lol you said mum" I mean "lololo MUM" "MUM!!" It is like, the fuck is wrong with people:(

Know what Willzino never did? He would never go "lololololo" "this is to much!lolo!", just after someone insulted me for example, he would say haha or lol if it was a funny insult or just funny stuff, wouldn't do it just because it was against me or mocking a faction he was against.

To those that need to be told, yes, girls are on the internet, it doesn't mean you need to follow them around like dogs and try to impress them by joining them, protecting them, offer all you have to them, if they are funny, laugh, if not, don't suck up like a creep.

I am sort of mad, but only because the actual scale of the fail trolling that is going on yet still is making the little mentally ill children go "lololo".

If you are mad, admit it, don't deny it then moan and moan and whine like a bitch then spam "lol" about something that is not funny just because you want to get liked:S

I imagine that the people that I am on about are under 14 but still, when I was 14 I wasn't a complete reject.

Example of what I am seeing.

Girl: I need help.

Guy 1: I will help.

Guy 2: I can too.

Guy 3: Sure, what do you need?

Girl: (Clearly unfunny joke)

Guy 1: LOLOLOLOLOL

Guy 2: lmao!!!

Guy 3: OMFG LOL

That is just a example of course, the real thing is actually enough for you to explode with rage while you consider cutting your wrists.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Girl: I need help.

Guy 1: I will help.

Guy 2: I can too.

Guy 3: Sure, what do you need?

Girl: (Clearly unfunny joke)

Guy 1: LOLOLOLOLOL

Guy 2: lmao!!!

Guy 3: OMFG LOL

Yeah, when I get med back next week can I ban anyone who partakes in anything like this?

P.S. If not, I'll build special lava and creeper-hells for these people.