What's new

Vultrux's Ban Appeal

Vultrux

Level 0
Mar 17, 2012
Credits
Name On Banned Server: Vultrux.

Reason For Ban: I'm unsure. Someone went off and claimed that I advertised.

What You Will Do To Fix This: Not talk to this person again, nor say what I did.

Person Who Banned You: This too, I'm unsure of. No one was on but me.

Notes: Rather unfair since there wasn't a warning. Now what I did last was right click an iron block to repair an item, and got banned at the time. Any relationship? No idea. Sorry for what I did.

~~Vultrux~~

Vultrux

Level 0
Mar 17, 2012
Credits
I did not advertise, you just got mad over it because you don't like me.
I never raged at anyone, or a staff member for that matter.
I do like the server, because it is small.

~~Vultrux~~

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I posted proof of the kind of messages that are considered advertising., so you're denying what you've said and haven't even apologized.

You're like a criminal, when although there's concrete advertising against you, and you're the only person who could've possibly done it, and you're still denying the crime. It's too late for even an apology, you should just leave.

Vultrux

Level 0
Mar 17, 2012
Credits
I'm denying that what I said isn't considered advertising. What should I apologize for anyway?
Why you so mad bro?

~~Vultrux~~

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
You're the mad one, you got banned. You see, under the server rules it is considered advertising and this isn't the only server where this is so. If you don't want to follow these rules, leave, because there's only one kind of packets you should be able to get from BoN.

I say this is the end. I hope a mod or an admin locks both threads as this is clearly resolved.