What's new

thomason- Fly Hacking

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Hello. Sorry to report another hacker on this wonderful server. Tonight around 8pm GMT 8+, a new player logged on. We welcomed him and then he stunned us with an unusual question. He asked "Can I use a fly mod on this server?" Everyone replied "no" but he then proceeded to use it.

Here's the video proof. (Sorry about the darkness but I assure you on Fraps it was clear and visible.)

Skip to around 0:58 to see the guy flying a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZF_8l_N3E0&feature=channel_video_title

Thank you and I hope this matter is dealt with.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. Looks like the awesomely deceptive '+y' axis bug. He seems to be just one block higher than he actually is. As you can see in the video he jumps, when you use a flyhack you can't jump - mine at least.

If you see this happen again Snowy, first you try and re log and failing that asking them to re log (nicely).

- Dannie

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. Looks like the awesomely deceptive '+y' axis bug. He seems to be just one block higher than he actually is. As you can see in the video he jumps, when you use a flyhack you can't jump - mine at least.

If you see this happen again Snowy, first you try and re log and failing that asking them to re log (nicely).

- Dannie

Thanks for your reply. However, don't you think it is a bit suspicious that he asked if he can use the fly mod then said "ban me i fly hacking" as shown on the video footage.