What's new

The_noodle flying,MYSQL hacking,Griefing

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Today while in the nether I walked around and saw a player model for half a second then it disappeared, I though nothing of it so then I continued on. After a couple minutes I saw water in the Nether, Then the player model came back with the tag The_Noodle

He obviously hacked into the MYSQL database,gave him self admin, and grief the terrain[attachment=146:2011-08-17_13.03.45.png]

We have a zero tolerance policy on any modded .jars that effect the servers gameplay.

- A Minecraft.jar file that has been equip with a mod that will change your gameplay and give you an advantage over others are not allowed on Aggression. This includes flymods, Extended Reach, AutoEating, X-rays etc etc. Our server is equipped with the latest anti-hack plugins which alert our Administrators when hackers appear.

Griefing the environment is not allowed, an emphasis on Lava griefing is enforced.

- Griefing an unoccupied area will result in serious punishment. There is zero reason why you would need to ruin the landscape for others. In addition, when claiming land of your enemies we ask you to refrain from using lava.

I would like this "noodle" character to be brought to justice at once.

Attachments

• 2011-08-17_13.03.45.png
    2011-08-17_13.03.45.png
    10 KB · Views: 64